I have two titles aunt and dogmom and I rock them both shirt

Me personally, I would like to I have two titles aunt and dogmom and I rock them both shirt, actually win the tag titles, and then lose them, with Hawkins taking the pinball and then Ryder claims that Hawkins would have never won again without him, leading to a feud between the two. And I don’t think any of those guys make HoF. Ben and Eli both have two SBs. Voters are swayed by titles. Assuming Ryan never wins, he’ll need at least 5 more years of upper-level stats to get in. Right now he’s a bubble guy. Ryan Atkins is one of only two people who has blocked me on Twitter, to my knowledge. And that was for saying to a person who was arguing with Atkins that at least he has won the same amount of Super League titles. I wasn’t wrong and 3 years on remain correct.
I Have Two Titles Aunt And Dogmom And I Rock Them Both Hoodie