Halloween Let’s eat kids let’s eat kids punctuation saves lives shirt

Grammar is officially his Halloween Let’s eat kids let’s eat kids punctuation saves lives shirt, now that we got to talk about the difference between a violent-crime conference and a violent crime conference, or between a cross-country runner and a cross country runner. I’ve been staring at this for the best part of an hour and I still don’t know what purpose the apostrophes serve around the and. It’s driving me insane. Is it a pun? Now I also can’t un-see the 3 different types of font and the bird crap. With its primary bull-market companions extended and prices back near the most neutral zone of the past decade, crude oil is likely now in an extended range trade. My kids laugh at me because I put punctuation in texts. I’ve now realized that I do it in tweets too, always put a full stop at the end. Is this weird? Tell me you do it too.
Halloween Let's Eat Kids Let's Eat Kids Punctuation Saves Lives Hoodie