Last Christmas as a miss shirt

My engine light had been on thisLast Christmas as a miss shirt and I did nothing about it and it went off on its own so that’s proof that if you ignore you are problems they’ll just go away. My cousin gave me a 2018 calendar last Christmas with my face photoshopped into a bunch of kings pictures and it’s one of the coolest gifts I’ve ever gotten. But now the years almost over and I’m really sad. Pretty cool that I was approached last Christmas shopping season at TJ Maxx for some women’s only bible study and now I’m finding out that it’s a major human trafficking scam technique. Im so excited for Christmas this year. I spent last Christmas sitting next to my mother’s hospital bed eating gas station Chinese food. This year I’m going all out. Decorations, gifts for the people I love. My mama made it another year so it’s a celebration.
Last Christmas As A Miss Sweater