I dont ride for run I ride to escape this world horse shirt

I want to take my time and I dont ride for run I ride to escape this world horse shirt to know her, the whole time letting her get to know me. If you’re easily distracted parties, movies, phone, etc, it will show. Remember, academics always come first. Oh, I have to be watching Star Wars with Rufus while stealing crocodiles. But I could quite easily be temporarily distracted by Wyatt’s training, have tea with Lucy, which would cause Denise to scowl at me, which causes me to get sassed by Flynn. Anyone else enjoying Doug Ford’s ‘wag the dog’ crisis about Toronto City Council meant to distract from his broken promises and petty grievances? Bright shiny trinkets meant to distract the easily distracted.
I Dont Ride For Run I Ride To Escape This World Horse Hoodie