Skull You call it demonic because you hear screaming I call it life saving because I hear the meaning Nin shirt

Not a supercar, it is a Skull You call it demonic because you hear screaming I call it life saving because I hear the meaning Nin shirt car designed for the quarter mile. It is not even close to being the fastest production car in the world. I guess you haven’t heard of the Koenigsegg Agera R. Or is America going to pretend that they are the only ones who make cars. Even if we were to assume that then the Hennessey Venom GT is the fastest production car. If you’re gonna maintain any decent credibility as an info source you need to keep your headlines accurate. Nor is it the fastest-accelerating production car in the world, although it does have the most powerful production v8 in the world.
Skull Call Demonic Hear Screaming Call Life Saving Hear Meaning Nin Sweater