Yuyu Hakusho Spirit Fiction shirt

Science fiction is a Yuyu Hakusho Spirit Fiction shirt optimistic genre. Even dystopian fiction carries its own kind of hope because no matter how bad the dystopia might be, there are always characters fighting against it, trying to make it better. The human spirit always endures. I write nonfiction because of the age-old adage that truth is stranger than fiction. The world around us is unpredictable, and at times trying for the human spirit. Meet Georgia Rose Phillips, a shortlisted writer for this year’s Scribe Nonfiction Prize. You grew a cemetery of withered flowers in my heart and colored my life a rainbow of melancholy. You have left me with nothing but a broken spirit and the taste of ash in my mouth. I am dead in a world where you no longer exist.
Yuyu Hakusho Spirit Fiction Hoodie