My patronus is a Pinkie pie shirt

Physics than our own then it is My patronus is a Pinkie pie shirt. That exact duplicates of our own selves do not exist in these particular universes. Now if there are parallel universes that are the same. As ours then twins of ourselves may exist. And these twins may have made different life decisions. And are therefore leading completely different lives than our own. Using my imagination a little bit here. But I believe that’s why the key moments in your life are there for, to make that jump. All the theories of the formation of our universe. And life is waiting to be proven by human beings that are our curiosity. We cannot understand our creator. We must practice compassion for everything in this world, and then we may stand a chance of living with each other.
My Patronus Is A Pinkie Pie Sweater