Official Your wife my wife shirt

You lead an Official Your wife my wife shirt existence under the stewardship of a fat stinking wife. Saturdays getting frogmarched around Wickes and doing up motorbikes. Future wife if you see this just know I’m looking forward to massaging your back giving you booty rubs and cooking dinner for us every night expect the nights we go out for dinner. Brett sweetie you’re gonna get yourself a hot ass wife and get to grill some burgers for her and your perfect little kids every weekend. My wife and I have received so many meaningful messages and well wishes. We truly appreciate every one of them and every one of you. I recall kneeling down to lace Ann’s heels for her when a man said wife standing right beside him now I’m not about to do all that.
Official Your Wife My Wife Hoodie