Never underestimate a woman who watches NCIS and was born in November shirt

You attract all that Never underestimate a woman who watches NCIS and was born in November shirt to you because you are such a champion of beauty! You are a love magnet. Asian kid growing up with little to no role models on tv or in film this is revolutionary I went to a screening last month. The movie is amazing btw congrats and has devoured all the books religiously also amazing. I once told I refused to start the sequel because I will finish it in 2 days. And will have to wait another year for the next one. So I was saving it guys it is all so good read it watches it. Support it its worth it trusts me I will be there again Wednesday with my ticket. Watching history one more time and ps its got a score on rotten tomatoes.
Never Underestimate A Woman Who Watches Ncis And Was Born In November Hoodie