I tried to be good but then the campfire was lit and there was Bud Light shirt

Words cannot describe how much you mean to me. But I tried to be good but then the campfire was lit and there was Bud Light shirt. Enjoy 15 tacos twelve packs and crack open a couple bud lights. I love when girls put a sticker over the alcoholic beverage in their Instagram posts like everyone doesn’t know that’s a mike’s hard or a can of bud light behind that giant emoji. I didn’t see the first time and just happened upon it tonight. Horrible and I’m disappointed in MTV for not nipping that in the bud. Pathetic way to look to increase ratings. I go to the club once and everyone thinks I party a lot or they think I’m sorry bud try an actual dumb girl that can’t hold her liquor cause most likely I can out drink you and still act better then you don’t embarrass yourself. Saw my ex-buying Bud Light at the store, that girl still make bad decisions to this day.
I Tried To Be Good But Then The Campfire Was Lit And There Was Bud Light Hoodie