December 1987 31 years of being a perfect mixture of princess and warrior shirt

I’m not perfect, but I’m not getting on December 1987 31 years of being a perfect mixture of princess and warrior shirt social media bashing my daughter’s every day and worrying about what he’s doing with his personal life. Happy Birthday, Princess, you’re the strongest and most amazing and caring person I know. You came into my life at the perfect time and I couldn’t be more appreciative of you. I could spend every day with you and never get bored. Whilst Princess is pampering this is a perfect opportunity for you losers to send for her cocktails tonight. A day without my perfect princess feels like a year, a day with her passes in seconds.
December 1987 31 Years Of Being A Perfect Mixture Of Princess And Warrior Hoodie