I’m a grandpa and a Carolina Panthers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

I know one day I’ll look back on I’m a grandpa and a Carolina Panthers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt fondly and tell my grandkids about the adventures I had on twitter and they’ll say grandpa why did you feel the constant urge to prove yourself to a bunch of internet strangers and I will respond by telling them to go get me a drink. I had a dream last night that I was in an old building with tons of panthers roaming around freely. My grandpa told me that they were friendly, but one of them looked at me straight in the eye and I felt the hair on my neck stand up.
Im Grandpa Carolina Panthers Fan Means Im Pretty Much Perfect Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a grandpa and a Carolina Panthers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/