It’s all messy my hair the house the kids life mom life shirt

I remember on the It’s all messy my hair the house the kids life mom life shirt of middle school. One of my friends was talking about a boy behind our lunch table. She said he had blond, side-swept hair and an ear-piercing. I turn around, there are five dudes like that sitting in a row. He looks so different he looks so expensive with that effing plain black shirt with that glasses! His messy hair looks rich! His jaw, his neck looks delicious. My messy buns look like I literally rolled out of bed and went with it when I want to wear one out in public but when I’m about to go to bed or doing my skincare routine and just make a messy bun to get my hair out of my face it looks so good.
It’s All Messy My Hair The House The Kids Life Mom Life Hoodie