Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved weed it was me the end shirt

Two lonely friends decided to go to Once upon a time there was a girl who really loved weed it was me the end shirt. The girl was asked with one of the most beautiful songs in the world and she had a lovely night. But the thing is, I don’t know the ending to this story. When terrorists held Maiduguri to ransom, once upon a time, charred relics of public and private facilities bestride the space in every nook and cranny of the embattled city. Aesthetics was divorced from unsightly structures. The first time I saw it I thought it was beautiful. Then I met the pop world realizing I was the only one who liked it and they were against it. Sad. We could have had this kind of interaction but no.
Once Upon A Time There Was A Girl Who Really Loved Weed It Was Me The End Sweater