Everything will be okay dog shirt

I made the Everything will be okay dog shirt stupid mistake. I was thrown off by my mom’s quickly deteriorating health, and I tried to contact my oldest sibling. I called her husband’s cell- thought I’d give that a try. When he answered, he actually realized it was me and said Oh shit under his breath. He made a lame excuse about why his wife can’t talk feels sick and after I expressed how unhappy I was that I never get a callback, he promised he’d call me the next day. Well, a week later and no call from either. I lost a loved one caught in the middle. Now I miss him and can’t recover.No one bothered to tell anyone who would tell me. A relationship will never work without balance. You can’t keep giving them everything in hopes that one day they’ll reciprocate even just half of your love and efforts.
Everything Will Be Okay Dog Hoodie