I am not spoiled I’m just well taken care of by a freaking awesome boyfriend he was born in March shir

I feel so much for families of the I am not spoiled I’m just well taken care of by a freaking awesome boyfriend he was born in March shirt. Light members because letting their actual child go into the industry bc they’re minors is already scary enough ya know leaving home. And all and you expect them to be taken care of but then something like this comes out. And all your worst. Got half of y’all muted because you tweet the same shit every week yes you’re single, yes you might have taken for a poes tattooed on your forehead. And frankly, we don’t care. Go study. Trying too hard is BCS that is his nature. He’s a perfectionist. He wants everything to be taken care of well. He doesn’t like the thought of ppl get in difficulty BCS of him. Leave him alone. He is just being himself ugh so annoying.
Not Spoiled Im Just Well Taken Care Freaking Awesome Boyfriend Born March Hoodie