I am not spoiled I’m just well taken care of by a freaking awesome boyfriend he was born in May shirt

I love being well taken care of. I love it when you spoil me. And I am not spoiled I’m just well taken care of by a freaking awesome boyfriend he was born in May shirt. Me pretty names. Id always is agreeing with everything you want to do just please take me, daddy im lonely. I just want to take a minute and say how proud. Of Brandon I am, he has been working his butt off to make sure his son. And I am well taken care of and I honestly couldn’t ask for a better fiancé! I’m so proud of you baby and I appreciate everything you do for Austin and I. That’s okay, I don’t mind spending a bit more so that we can all be healthy & taken care of. See, I’m not selfish and I actually don’t mind spending my money helping other people. I care about more than just myself and my own well being.
Not Spoiled Im Just Well Taken Care Freaking Awesome Boyfriend Born May Hoodie