I didn’t plan on becoming a grouchy demanding asshole mom who yells a lot but here I am shirt

Kevin Love said negotiations with the I didn’t plan on becoming a grouchy demanding asshole mom who yells a lot but here I am shirtwas easy in the offseason. Said the only thing he didn’t want was to be part of tanking team. Once he was told the plan was to try to win he was on board. I’m so thankful for not giving me a way to express myself and improve my skills in drawing as I would never have drawn portraits if I didn’t know abt not n now I plan on going to art uni bc they helped me realize I like drawing and want to make a career out of it. Something I didn’t plan on sharing but the heartbreak is real. My body is miscarrying a sweet innocent baby and I don’t wish this pain on anyone. Rip my sweet angel.
I Didn’t Plan On Becoming A Shirt