I’m not yelling I’m a mama saurus we just talk loud shirt

Hey guys, idk if you know this I’m not yelling I’m a mama saurus we just talk loud shirt, but I love Mama Doodles, My mother. Lately, things have been extremely tough for me, and she has been there to answer every question I’ve had. I may be 18 years old, but I’m still learning. My mom is such a wonderful teacher and parent. At my age, I shouldn’t still want to party like a rockstar, but I do. The problem is nobody else my age wants too. So what the fuck am I supposed to do? Go hang out with 20-year-olds? People will be thinking I’m their mama. Fingers crossed I can make a start on the mama elephant tomorrow this is a learning curve with regards to the texture but I’m really enjoying making this piece for my client.
I'm Not Yelling I'm A Mama Saurus We Just Talk Loud Shirt