A queen was born in October happy birthday to me shirt

Filled with exuberance, love, and A queen was born in October happy birthday to me shirt for this new year of life that God has granted unto me. Just grateful to still be here despite the plans of the enemy. Today, a true Queen was born. Queen Adira Malka once sat upon the throne in Helios until the day a fiend from Abaddon took her life. On that day I was born in the Boneyard, possessing all the Queen’s memories, and destined to live out her punishment while she, now a clean slate, was returned to. So I was at Church yesterday and the message was titled Born Winners. The Pastor said to the ladies to remember you were born a Queen and to not settle for any guy. If he doesn’t teach you like a Queen, he ain’t it.
A Queen Was Born In October Happy Birthday To Me Hoodie