I’m a grandpa and a Baylor Bears fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Can we actually give a program then I’m a grandpa and a Baylor Bears fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt penalty over this instead of just watching them fumble over trying to cover as much as they can up like Baylor did? Walked through the door last night and the first thing my grandpa told me was how did both yall fuckups manage to roller skate with girls from Baylor? It’s good to see you too dad lmao. Grandpa about Baylor game all those black guys celebrating about winning before they even won that’s why those white guys won from MSU. Baylor is about to fold like the old, cheap lawn chairs my grandpa used to have in his backyard.
I'm A Grandpa And A Baylor Bears Fan Which Means I'm Pretty Much Perfect Hoodie