I’m a grandpa and a Jurassic Park fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Didn’t hate the I’m a grandpa and a Jurassic Park fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt, I was just thoroughly disinterested. I only watched it since grandpa put it on for himself and I joined him for the heck of it. The only thing more boring than SW is superheroes. Which in either case leaves me relieved Jurassic is an every three years deal. Spent time with my grandma and grandpa this morning, saw Jurassic World with my cousin and then watched my first episode of Queer Guy with my cousin and aunt and uncle and promptly sobbed happy tears. Went to see Jurassic World and the part where the grandpa dies my brother shouted oh my god he suffocated him lmao way to turn a sad moment into a funny one.
I'm A Grandpa And A Jurassic Park Fan Which Means I'm Pretty Much Perfect Hoodie