I’m a grandpa and a Penn State fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

A member of our I’m a grandpa and a Penn State fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt militia armed to visit a bar shoots a Penn state student, her dad, and her grandpa during an argument. The two men survive, the student does not. She would have graduated in just a few months. I bleed blue and white. Joe Pa is my grandpa. my first words were we are. I’m getting married in Beaver stadium to the Nittany Lion and I eat creamery ice cream for all 3 meals. My grandpa was the only one at his highschool in Pennsylvania to have 11 Varsity letters. He also had a full ride to Penn State for the track.
I'm A Grandpa And A Penn State Fan Which Means I'm Pretty Much Perfect Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a grandpa and a Penn State fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/