I’m a grandpa and a Pittsburgh Steelers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Mya watching the Steelers game with I’m a grandpa and a Pittsburgh Steelers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt. I wish I could have recorded the conversation before this. Grandpa, he passed the ball and he caught it and ran fast. From a very thankful Grandpa!!! You made my Grandson, Caleb, a very very happy little guy. Can’t thank you enough for taking the time to do such a classy and kind thing. Best of luck to you and your family for years to come. It’s in rough shape but I found it!!! My grandpa made this poster for me when the Steelers went to Super Bowl.
Im Grandpa Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Means Im Pretty Much Perfect Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a grandpa and a Pittsburgh Steelers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/