Harry Potter I am a Disney Princess at Hogwarts I’ll stupefy you and then burn into an Inspirational song shirt

First, we were accused of creating a Harry Potter I am a Disney Princess at Hogwarts I’ll stupefy you and then burn into an Inspirational song shirt to target someone. Now, we are being accused of creating a fake account to troll her, and that she’s constantly being subtweeted by us. Unless you’re an actual Disney princess, stay on your side of the Lines. When I’m walking up the stairs and I have a flannel tied around my waist I instinctively pick it up before I make my trek up the stairs like a gay Disney princess in provincial France. Angry at a society that tells my kid he can’t love both soccer and ballet, can’t wear World Cup tees and sequined pink Disney princess belts.
Harry Potter I Am A Disney Princess At Hogwarts Sweater