I can’t My kid has practice a game or something shirt

I feel sick every time my kid even has an I can’t My kid has practice a game or something shirt. Just the thought of my 6 years old having to practice hiding in a closet without making a sound w his other 23 classmates makes me physically ill. I cannot imagine receiving this text. I’m glad everyone is safe. The only thing getting me up intentionally early on a Sunday morning is if one of my kiddos has a practice or a game. And I actually am rewarded by that, getting to watch my kids be awesome, in the here and now. My wife has been a piano teacher for over a decade. She doesn’t like to force someone who doesn’t actually want to be there, misses frequently, and doesn’t practice. There are plenty of kids who want to fill a good open time slot.
I Can't My Kid Has Practice A Game Or Something Hoodie