I’m a grandpa and a Detroit Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Seriously. Growing up, our Grandpa always made I’m a grandpa and a Detroit Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt we knew what to do in case of rabid animals or rattlesnakes. Also, mountain lions that one summer one came into the valley. My dad grew up on the streets of Detroit pretty much an orphan not knowing who his dad was. DNA testing this year gave us the privilege of meeting my grandpa for the first time. Here is my father with the Congressional Medal of Honor for my grandpa. From the refuse they collected, Tyree Guyton and his grandpa transformed the street into a massive art environment.
I'm A Grandpa And A Detroit Lions Fan Which Means I'm Pretty Much Perfect Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a grandpa and a Detroit Lions fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/