I’m a grandpa and a Star Wars fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

In the same genre of I’m a grandpa and a Star Wars fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt, Harrison Ford is my grandpa’s age and he still gets out there every day to fly planes on drugs, crash the planes, and go home to hate Star Wars. Only a real movie star can do that. I’ve been told that Harrison Ford keeps or kept a bowl of weed on his living room table for guests. And I mean like a bowl of chips sized bowl, not a pipe. I had thought I couldn’t love him anymore, and I learned just how wrong I was. Look at how excited our sweet lil movie grandpa was for Solo A Star Wars Story and we all just slept on it.
I'm A Grandpa And A Star Wars Fan Which Means I'm Pretty Much Perfect Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a grandpa and a Star Wars fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/