Once upon a time there was a girl who kicked cancer’s ass shirt

Once upon a time when I was still obsessed with the Once upon a time there was a girl who kicked cancer’s ass shirt, I asked which eeveelution should go to which paladin here’s the sketches I did for them bc this will remain an unfinished project forever they cute. I hate the way older women look at younger women. Wipe that scowl off your face sweetheart. Im sure you used to be cute like me once upon a time. Once upon a time, there was a man who was more invested in the perception of who others thought he was than the reality of the one who loved him exactly as he is. Here is a thread of the original Golden Maknae Line! Can you believe that once upon a time Xia Junsu and Shim Changmin were the maknaes in a group?
Once Upon A Time There Was A Girl Who Kicked Cancer's Ass Sweater