Rick and Morty I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever shirt

Apologies don’t have to Rick and Morty I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever shirt forgiven tho especially when he doesn’t mean it at all. He used to say homophobic shit, he said some homophobic shit in 2018 and apologized. He hasn’t learned, he’s got a publicist who kicked him in the ass. Why are people so shit? Doesn’t sound professional at all. Sorry, this happened to you and you don’t need to apologize, if anything, you’re the one that is owed an apology. Had someone tell me one of my friends think I hate him and I thought he hated me. Now I gotta see if I wanna text him to say sorry I suck at keeping up with my friends but typing apologies.
Rick And Morty I Suck At Apologies So Unfuck You Or Whatever V-neck T-shirt