I’m a coffeeholic on the road to recovery just kidding I’m on my way to the coffee shop shirt

We want to clamp down on the I’m a coffeeholic on the road to recovery just kidding I’m on my way to the coffee shop shirt abuses that force employers into a race to the bottom. How can it be right that my local coffee shop pay its taxes, yet the corporate coffee chain next door shifts its tax liabilities abroad? We’ve heard that the Pixies have been busy and this morning a number of badgers will be tucked up in their setts instead of seeing their last sunrise. If you would like to buy us a coffee and support us during this busy time. I’m so down to sit at a coffee shop with someone all day and hear about their childhood, habits, most embarrassing moments and favorite memories.
Im Coffee Holic Road Recovery Just Kidding Im Way Coffee Shop Sweater