Unicorn Back the fuck up sprinkle tits today is not the day I will shank you with my horn shirt

The higher up you drop it in from the Unicorn Back the fuck up sprinkle tits today is not the day I will shank you with my horn shirt more likely that it’s gonna sprinkle oil back at you so drop them close, use a fork or a cucharón w the holes on it to place them in your oil. The tea is you gotta be mean then sprinkle in a bit of nice with a side of sweet and then go right back to mean maybe even some rejection for a dessert. They eat that shit up. Why don’t you take back you’re following from me, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on it and shove it up your tight jealous ass? I’m sorry you spent your Labor Day weekend at a Diplo event with a crowd full of rolling Chads & Becky’s have a good day love.
Unicorn Back The Fuck Up Sprinkle Tits Today Is Not The Day Sweater