A woman cannot survive on wine alone she also needs a Ragdoll shirt

My sisters have been at Carthage less than A woman cannot survive on wine alone she also needs a Ragdoll shirt and get a boyfriend meanwhile I’m out drinking wine alone sad over half-assed men who are the extent of cologne is Axe. Y’all I really live alone in a cute ass place but I have no friends so I hang out by myself every night and drink wine lmao we love being an introverted mess. I don’t feel sorry for her, she tried to destroy a man’s good name and family. I just clocked off work and my co-worker was like you’re off work I’m so jealous and of course, I was like really? You’re jealous that I’m sitting at this table alone, by myself, on my birthday.
A Woman Cannot Survive On Wine Alone She Also Needs A Ragdoll Sweater