I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself shirt

He is doing communicates emotionally with the I live in a war zone run by a tiny army I created myself shirt.At all times. With Tae, there is no throwaway gesture you can tell that he cares about refining what he’s doing down to the last, tiny detail, and it brings him a joy to present his finished work to the army so we can enjoy it. I am doing just great, went for a run made a luscious Dutch apple pie, did my laundry and discovered half my shirts look like they were attacked by an army of moths. My sweet little Seraphina is a nibbler, leaves little tiny holes in the fabric. The reason im tweeting all this to my tiny audience is because I want to tell her that girl to remember to love yourself.
I Live In A War Zone Run By A Tiny Army I Created Myself Sweater