I was going to be a liberal for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt

I can’t wait to be a mom and an I was going to be a liberal for Halloween but my head wouldn’t fit up my ass shirt one day and care for and love my husband and babies with all my heart going to be thanking God every day for those blessings. If you’re going to be a Supreme Court Justice it shouldn’t matter what questions you have to answer in your job interview, you keep it together. Yeah, somehow I doubt Kavanaugh is going to be a surprising liberal. He was vetted to stack the court conservative. This isn’t breaking the news! Regardless of all the media hyperbole, Joe Manchin was always going to be a yes vote. He’s a Republican masquerading as a Democrat. I hope he loses the seat to a real Republican.
I Was Going To Be A Liberal Shirt