If you don’t see Pepsi in my hand just turn around and back away slowly shirt

If you cheat on me I will leave so quick and If you don’t see Pepsi in my hand just turn around and back away slowly shirt. I’m not going to waste my energy on someone who doesn’t value me, I don’t need to waste my time tryna prove I’m something to see the real ones know what’s good. Who wants to see a makeup Haul? I’m asking because I feel like Youtube has changed so much and I don’t know what you guys truly want to see from me right now! Let me know! Please favorite this tweet if you are still into these types of videos! And leave any requests. I’ve been just going with the flow of things I don’t care about shit how I use to. I’m giving my biggest fans on Spotify the first chance to get tickets for my UK and European tour.
If You Don't See Pepsi In My Hand Just Turn Around And Back Away Slowly Hoodie