I’m a Greysaholic on the road to recovery just kidding I’m on my way to watch another episode shirt

Here is my very last kill of high school. Tore my ACL and I’m a Greysaholic on the road to recovery just kidding I’m on my way to watch another episodeshirt places in my meniscus because of this one play. And now I’m on the road to recovery. Thank you for all the prayers. My brother made it successfully through surgery! Now begins his long road to recovery! Thank you so much for your prayers, positive thoughts and love these last few days. The long road to recovery ahead bro, I gotcha all the way and will be praying every single day for a quick one. I love you and am so proud of you. I got faith that God will overcome and let u back on that field bruv. You can do anything you set you are mind to.
I’m A Greysaholic On The Road To Recovery Just Kidding Hoodie