June woman the soul of a Witch shirt

Kevin Gates said my heart is June woman the soul of a Witch shirt than my body that’s why I don’t get close to people bc when I love you, I actually love you. I don’t care what consequences come with you. The love I’ve shown people I’ve never gotten that type of love back in return. He coached his coach. I’m forever grateful. He spoke today and the Holy Spirit took his words of hope and healed us. A fucking Men. I’m a preachers kid, I’m forgiven thank you. Flan. I did the post-ceremony on tv with tears and graciousness in my heart and soul. The jealousy which is also known as mental cancer and a jaundice of the soul is basically a type of emotion that instills in your negative thoughts, fear, insecurity, anxiety. And all the negative feelings that one can think of.
June Woman The Soul Of A Witch Sweater