Just a nurse who loves her police officer shirt

I’m a normal mum, except I’m more badass because, I’m a Just a nurse who loves her police officer shirt run mum, cosmetic nurse, nutrition weight management consultant, charity trustee, charity supporter but most of all, I’m a fitness addict who loves to lift heavy. Children returned no consent forms, were gathered in a separate group and the nurses berated the girls telling them that their parents didn’t love them and that they could consent on their own, without their parent’s permission. Thank you to the fantastic nurses and doctors who helped to make my fathers last days comfortable and peaceful. I’ll be forever grateful for your kindness and love for him and for helping to comfort my mother.
Just A Nurse Who Loves Her Police Officer Hoodie