National Sarcasm Society like we need your support shirt

Men on our threads showing support God loves you. Yet, on your National Sarcasm Society like we need your support shirt, I see nothing. We need you to be brave enough to support us out there. Use your platforms. Risk Something. Share what we shoulder. Don’t say you support us here if you don’t support us out there. Contact me if you need someone to fall on your Ex’s cake by mistake on their wedding day. I’ll come with my team. We are professionals. We gat killer moves on the dance floor to execute the job. I hope Rangers fans will condemn the idiot missile thrower and help flush them out. Not what your club need in terms of support, gives ammunition to the naysayers. I need your help. I’m stuck in a bad situation that only gets worse every day.
National Sarcasm Society Like We Need Your Support Sweater