Yeah I crossfit I cross my fingers and pray my ass fits in these pants shirt

October has the Yeah I crossfit I cross my fingers and pray my ass fits in these pants shirt challenge that’s supposed to be abt finishing pieces day aft day hope it brings me more luck than up until now with my Evan’s fanart. The Terminators hopes are soaring lol idk if the rumor is true but for y’all sake I’ll cross my fingers. All it is those BTS×Ariana mash ups Y’all make are really good so I’m all for it if they do a collab one day. I enjoy a lot of songs from Ariana too. It would be interesting. Figure bases are filled! time to cross my fingers and hope for the best with the colors! I haven’t even decided on a palette yet! I hoping it will just come to me suddenly while I’m filling it in.
Yeah I Crossfit I Cross My Fingers And Pray My Ass Fits In These Pants Shirt