If you don’t like my Godmommy then don’t touch me shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


What is with this show and If you don’t like my Godmommy then don’t touch me shirt? Janelle and Farrah swear people are jealous of them. No one is jealous of an addict who doesn’t have custody of their kids or a chick who looks like melted Tupperware. Janelle is controlled by David. He is an abusive husband and has her brainwashed. She has always been “unstable” but this mother fucker has changed her for the worst. She and the kids need to break away from him. Cancel the whole damn show they encourage this insanity for ratings and making out of unstable parents putting their kids through hell and back. Janelle is petty and childish! She needs a serious reality check! But that’s never going to happen as long as she is with that husband of hers, living on The Land building their cult compound!
If You Don't Like My Godmommy Then Don't Touch Me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: If you don’t like my Godmommy then don’t touch me shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/