Official I’m tired shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


My mind is Official I’m tired shirt, No, Please get down from there and That’s dangerous that I’ve said today. My body feels like a collection of deflated long balloons after childbirth. The last thing I am thinking about at the end of my day is wanting to be touched or thinking of my body in a sensual way. Don’t be sorry. From one mom to another you have a major huge job of not only taking care of your children’s needs. But also the house, husband and finally you. Just saying all that made me tired. You are allowed to be exhausted. Add in a low sex drive due to breastfeeding induced low estrogen and this is spot on. Even if you do work outside of the house as well. I am “on” from 5:15 AM until 10 pm. After that, I am plum exhausted.
Official I'm Tired Hoodie