Lineman because brick wall isn’t an official position shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Fair play to the Lineman because brick wall isn’t an official position shirt. Gotta be easier ways of eating solids though. All I can think of though is the end result, it must be some kind of painful literally shitting bricks. I read about this. This is a disease I think at birth where they develop this weird eating habits for metals and such. He probably didn’t eat any lead yet because that’s where these people really have problems. I’ll have a concrete common for the main course with a hand full of dust for dessert please oh and a flat white Gobbo on the side. Am I the only one who’s noticed that they don’t mention which flavor?
Lineman Because Brick Wall Isn't An Official Position Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Lineman because brick wall isn’t an official position shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/