History buff I’d find you more interesting if you were dead shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

I never knew my mother she died when I was born, and History buff I’d find you more interesting if you were dead shirt. It doesn’t even get easier. It is just there. It is nothing you can ‘get over’ or put behind because there is so much of life that has been denied both her and me. This week is the 70 the anniversary of her death. At times I feel engulfed by the death that has always walked alongside my life. And at times I am unable to feel, for the feeling might just overpower me. Sometimes the loss is so great that I am afraid it might overcome my living. I have no fear of death, but sometimes I fear life itself.
History Buff I'd Find You More Interesting If You Were Dead Hoodie

Buy this shirt: History buff I’d find you more interesting if you were dead shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/