Cardi B Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds I like stunting okurrr sweater, ladies, hoodie and longsleeve tee


I was in labor for 27 hours the Cardi B Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds I like stunting okurrr sweater, so they just gave me something to shorten the contractions. I would not dilate past 4 cm. I had to have a c-section after all of that, but I’m not trying to scare you. For real though, I hope your delivery goes as smooth as possible cause that’s gonna be a beautiful baby. Take the stick out of your asses. Cardi is real, funny, and direct. Clearly, people do not realize she has an accent and plus she is living her life and her dreams are coming true. Funny how you hate but you are here watching her! Set goals and achieve them and it could be you on the stage.
Cardi B Dear Santa Like Dollars Like Diamonds Like Stunting Okurrr Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Cardi B Dear Santa I like dollars I like diamonds I like stunting okurrr sweater, ladies, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/