Official Scott’s Tots shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I’ve made a lot of empty promises in my Official Scott’s Tots shirt but that one by far was my most generous. The amount of second hand embarrassment the writers were able to produce in this episode is so impressive. I don’t think anything compares. What are y’all talking about? The awkwardness is what made this episode and every episode great! Those kids are just actors, they knew the script lol. Idk why everyone is saying how bad this episode is, this is exactly the way Michael Scott behaves. I found it to be true to his character. I’m going to have to disagree with all of you, one of the funniest episodes, ever. Michael Scott was a narcissistic asshole and I would expect nothing less than this from him. Hats off to Michael Scott.
Official Scott's Tots Shirt

Buy this shirt: Official Scott’s Tots shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/