In case of accident my blood type is Fireball shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I need an In case of accident my blood type is Fireball shirt that way I can still make a flaming Dr.pepper please help it’s one of my favorites. Can you make something in a style of cheesecake? Structure of a Piña colada but something else like with blueberries. Blueberry cheesecake. Theirs a drink at apple bees they use bourbon put a lemon in edge and put cinnamon n sugar in half of the rim of glass would love to know how to make can’t find it anywhere. Shot Cointreau. Shot lime juice cordial on ice in a tumbler. Top up with lemonade and garnish with a slice of lime. Simple but a great refreshing drink. I made an amazing drink by accident last night it’s sweet tea+crown royal regal apple and a slice of lemon and it was amazing!
In Case Of Accident My Blood Type Is Fireball Hoodie