On a scale of one to ten my obsession with Harry Potter shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I tried so hard not to laugh at some of these but the On a scale of one to ten my obsession with Harry Potter shirt to last one got me. Say the names out loud in English and you’ll understand why I couldn’t stop laughing. Wish you could win the house cup? Ever wanted to hang out in your common room? Do you have so much fanfic but nobody wants to read it? Well at Fantastic Spells and Where to Find Them you can do just that, along with a bunch of other magical things! We have Quidditch, game chat, common room chats, The Great Hall, craft group, parenting group, we also have fanfic! All four houses compete each month for the house cup! Honestly, I’m sure the actual theatrical version of Cursed Child was great, but it read like mediocre fan fiction.
On A Scale Of One To Ten My Obsession With Harry Potter Hoodie

Buy this shirt: On a scale of one to ten my obsession with Harry Potter shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/