I’m surrounded by idiots shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


He may have been IN his car using the I’m surrounded by idiots shirt, but if it was surrounded by fans after the time, I fail to see how he was driving it. I am VERY anti anyone on a phone while driving, but in this case, surely the car was parked and not moving? Not guilty. Where is the evidence the engine is running? He makes sure the area is safe before moving off. Using the word ‘apparently’ is coward journalism. Haven’t you learned your lesson from being humiliated by Cliff Richard in the high court? Think of the children! He is their role model, they will see him using his phone while in his car and do the same thing when they can drive. This is unforgivable!!
I'm Surrounded By Idiots Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m surrounded by idiots shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://afamilyshirt.com/